7 Vital Reminders For Every Farmer
1. You will never enjoy farming if you are always at the mercy of middle men and women.
2. You are taking too much risk when you only do your farming as a reactor to crisis instead of preventing it.
3. You will need to be extremely focused and be first class conscious so that you won’t fall a victim in the hands of fake experts.
READ ALSO: What Gov Fayemi Asked BOI to do for Agric Value Chain Development
4. You must not forget that it will always be garbage in and garbage out when it comes to feeding your farm livestock.
5. Tireless capacity building is a must for you and your workers if you really want to make it big in farming.
6. You must factor in resilience if you want to be a success in farming. Please note that resilience is the capacity of a system, enterprise, or a person to maintain it’s core purpose and integrity in the face of dramatically changed circumstances.
READ ALSO: 7 Things Every Farmer Should Do Everyday To Succeed Faster And Better
7. Be reminded at all times that you can never succeed alone in farming. You need the inputs of loyal and hardworking staff and undying contributions of relevant experts.